Global WealthES (GWES)
Global Wealth Enterprise Solution (Global WealthES) supports the entire lifecycle of Wealth Management. Deployed over private secured clouds, these solutions are highly scalable to meet the requirements of institutional providers.
Global WealthES has flexible communications bus and can connect to DTC and major custodians, Fidelity, Broadridge-Matrix, Pershing, SWIFT and file structures using WebSphereMQ and BizTalk architecture.
Global WealthES is also branded as TrustPortal in the domestic private bank and trust markets. Global WealthES and TrustPortal are similar in its core processing, accounting, and reporting features. However, Global WealthES is targeted for larger global financial institutions with additional requirements like global securities processing and multi-currency accounting, global securities settlement, SWIFT integration to custody, higher degree of regulatory requirements, and foreign exchange (FX) capabilities.
- Investment planning and wealth management analytics
- Fully integrated Global Trading and Portfolio Management
- Compliance – pre-trade and post-trade
- Real Time Data Integration with
- Custody interface using SWIFT
- Internal and External Systems
- Multi Custodian
- Full Taxlot Accounting with multi-currency
- Global Securities Processing and Settlement in over 80 markets
- Automated Account Review
- Performance Measurement
- Business Intelligence
- Managed Account Platform to support Advisors on UMAs & SMAs
- Configurable and Scalable to meet the demands of client’s business processes
- GWES is connected to major custodians and DTC, as well as many investment managers
- Enhancements every year to address business issues and regulatory changes
- Open architecture with flexible integration capabilities thru extracts, web services and XML/SWIFT based real time messaging – using Biz-Talk Technology from Microsoft
- Extensive reporting – internal and client reports and statements and built-in data mining tools, including Business Intelligence
- Robust functionality and process workflows – all seamlessly integrated on a single platform